Skip to product information
1 of 1

Wolf & Woman

Wolf & Woman Pinotage 2023

Wolf & Woman Pinotage 2023

Regular price R 310.00 ZAR
Regular price Sale price R 310.00 ZAR
Sale Sold out
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.

Bold and rich, featuring flavors of dark berries, plums, and a hint of chocolate with a smooth, velvety texture. Wolf & Woman Pinotage is a blend of grapes from two different vineyards, both of which are situated in granite soil in the Paardeberg region. Dryland bush vines planted in 1973 yielded 90% of the grapes; the remaining 10% came from younger dryland bush vines that grow at 350m above sea level.

R135 nationwide shipping. Free shipping for orders over R1500.

Delivery in 3-5 business days.

View full details

Let’s be WYN friends

Join the convo @wynstore7130